>> You are welcome to use our inter-university service
>> Worth seeing links ►
==== ==== ====
>> University's of Warsaw Career Office services
University's of Warsaw Career Office provides services to all students, PhD students, postgraduates students and graduates, regardless of the year of graduation.
If you need:
- to know about current trends on job market,
- to talk about your possible career path,
- to consult your application documents (CV, motivation letter etc.),
- to know how to effectively respond to the needs of job market and where should you search for offers,
- to know the workshop and traineeship offer leading by our Office in cooperation with employers,
- to gain a refferal for non-obligatory internship
we invite you to take advantage of the Career Office offer.
To make an appointment for a visit in our Office, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 22 55 20 763. After your notification, we discuss details of the meeting together.
Addictionaly after your visit in Career Office, you will get an access to the inter-university service, which are made by 7 universities and Polish Academy of Sciences unit. This access will provide you:
- looking through offers coming from the biggest national and international employers,
- possibility to develop your CV,
- fast and intuitive application for a suitable offer.
To know more about the service and his functionalities, look there: ( You are welcome)
- All meetings take place in Career Office localised in the Central Campus of University of Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmieście 32 Street, entrance E
- Every visit take place from Monday to Friday at 8 am – 4 pm. After consultation with Office's employee, it is possible to schedule the meeting in other hours. That situations are considered individually.
==== ==== ====
>> You are welcome to use our inter-university service www.biurokarier.edu.pl
Service are made by 7 universities and Polish Academy of Sciences unit:
- University of Warsaw
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
- Universitas Opoliensis
- Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities
- University of Silesia in Katowice
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research Polish Academy of Sciences in Olsztyn
In the database you could find employers from wide range of institutions and organizations: SMEs, large enterprises and international corporations (e.g. KPMG, PWC, MARS Polska). There is no shortage of general government offers and government enterprises (e.g. KPRM, ABW, CBA, Capital City of Warsaw). If you are interested in working in non-governmental organization (NGOs), you will also find suitable propositions. Our offers concern contracts of employment, internships and volunteering.
As a user of the service, you gain:
- current information about offers from employers
- possibility to search offers connected with your preferences
- notifications about offers, which are compatibile with your competences.
How could I get an access to the service?
To use all functionalities offered by the service, you are welcome to register at our Office. For this purpose you need to consult your CV. To do this, contact us by email email@example.com. In a message just add your name, surname, faculty, field and year of study and preffered hours of the meeting.
People outside University of Warsaw could use the service's functionalities to a limited extent. It is available by using a subpage: List of offers MORE In this option the employer data and application path is not visible. But nothing is lost: if you are interested in, it is enough to send us an email with the offer's numer and then – we will send you a full version of the offer.
Welcome to use our service!